I'M SICK AND TIRED OF GOLDEN RULES

Jacket: Only // Pants: New Yorker // Boots: Paul Green // Van Halen Top: Forever 21 // Belt: Mango // Statement-Necklace: H&...



Jacket: Only // Pants: New Yorker // Boots: Paul Green // Van Halen Top: Forever 21 // Belt: Mango // Statement-Necklace: H&M

I finally found a black western belt that fits perfectly, I knew I had to buy it when I looked through the Mango SS15 catalogue that I received in the mail. And it seems that it is really hard to find a belt with a big silver buckle, everywhere you just find gold ones. But thank god I found this one haha.
These pants are so beautiful with the biker details and it's made of a really cozy suede material, they fit like a glove and are more comfy than you may think. 

To add some more rock'n'roll to the look I went for the Van Halen top I got from Forever 21 last summer, it's knotted on the sides, so I just wear some black singlet underneath. 

The two different necklaces match perfectly in my opinion because the longer one has some blue in it which matches the colors of the top, also the rings have some blue/turquoise colors and fit in to the look. 

And it is also time to wear one of my fave jackets again, this denim one is part of my wardrobe for ages already, it's a really great quality and always looks great to dark clothes to make it look more spring-like.

Hope you like the outfit and wish you an awesome week :)

Love xx







You Might Also Like

2 Kommentare

Flickr Images