SUMMERTIME GIRL

Ankle Boots: NOIZ. // Shorts: Outfitters Nation // Beatles-Top: Tally Weijl // Denim-Blouse: H&M  This week I proudly p...



Ankle Boots: NOIZ. // Shorts: Outfitters Nation // Beatles-Top: Tally Weijl // Denim-Blouse: H&M 

This week I proudly present you my new super rad denim shorts. I found them in a local shop in my town without even looking for them. The studs and the ripped details totally caught my eye and definately make every outfit look edgy. I also can roll them down too, so they are a little longer, which is pretty great  for work. 

Also I thought about wearing a color sheme of blue and grey colors instead of black, for a fresh summer look. So the Beatles top and the denim blouse have a different grey tone. The colors in the top also make a real good combo with the turquoise jewelry.
To complete the look I'm wearing my awesome cut-out booties, which are great for spring/summer.
I'm just soo glad that summer is coming for real now and the cold days are over.

Love xx





You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Flickr Images