WHERE YOU ARE I WON'T BE, YOU'RE GONNA BE THE DEATH OF ME

Floral Peplum Top: C&A (old) // Skinny Trousers: Tally Weijl // Ankle-Boots: Donna Carolina (sold out) // Necklace: New Yor...



Floral Peplum Top: C&A (old) // Skinny Trousers: Tally Weijl // Ankle-Boots: Donna Carolina (sold out) // Necklace: New Yorker // Belt: Mango

Hello everybody, I'm sorry I didn't upload anything on my blog last weekend but it kept raining forever and ever and I really wasn't in the mood or better able to take pictures. 
But now summer is coming back and today was the perfect weather to finally wear this beautiful floral top I got on sale last fall and never wore before. I love it's colors of red, black and white. 
It's kinda cropped and really flowy and just perfect for summer. 
I think it looks best with some black skinny jeans which I really like to roll up in summer. 
My ankle boots are also a fave to combine with rolled up jeans, so I kinda always wear them that way. I choose to wear silver jewelry with all these dark colors here and also went for my beloved western belt from Mango, the belt looks always amazing with crop tops like this floral one here. 

Hope you like my look and have a wonderful week. 

Love xx






You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Flickr Images