CLOSE YOUR EYES AND CLEAR YOUR MIND

Kimono: Primark // Top: C&A // Shorts: H&M // Ankle-Boots: SPM Shoes // Necklace: Boohoo // Choker: Tally Weijl ...



Kimono: Primark // Top: C&A // Shorts: H&M // Ankle-Boots: SPM Shoes // Necklace: Boohoo // Choker: Tally Weijl

Hello everybody, this week I'm back with a new summer to fall outfit post like I promised. 
As you could see in my last inspiration post, the look is very witchy. 
For the last hot days, a kimono like this beautiful lace one with some fringe at the bottom which I got from Primark last summer is perfect. I also love the dark color, it goes very well with the rest of my clothes in lighter colors. That amazing moon and stars top is from C&A, I was looking for something for the last hot days and this immediately caught my attention. I'm totally in love with such prints and I can't have enough of those. The top is slightly cropped and has got some lacing details on the side, which looks very cool. I combined the kimono and top with my fave shorts, they are some old one's from H&M which I didn't even like that much when I bought them, but after I watched some DIYs on Youtube, I just created some ripped detailing on the front so it looks much more interesting and edgy. It is actually a very simple look, but the kimono is great for dressing it up.

I hope you feel as inspired for fall as me and have a great start in the new season.

Love xx




You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Flickr Images