EVERYTIME I CLOSE MY EYES, IT'S LIKE A DARK PARADISE

Cardigan: New Yorker // T-Shirt: Tally Weijl // High-Waist Jeans: Tally Weijl //   Necklace: Primark // Bracelet: Tally Weijl...


Cardigan: New Yorker // T-Shirt: Tally Weijl // High-Waist Jeans: Tally Weijl // 
Necklace: Primark // Bracelet: Tally Weijl // Boots: NOIZ.


Hello again, I'm back with a new look.
 It's a very casual and dark look, with a mix of boho ofc and grunge, since the weather was pretty cloudy and grey the day I shot these pictures. As you can see I finally found a pair of black jeans, that are high-waisted and doesn't make it hard to breath when you sit down, if you know what I mean and they are from Tally Weijl again :P. I also really love to wear that plaid top with the jeans, it is slightly cropped so I just stuck in the hem of it. Of course I love plaid in general, it's a real Must-have for fall and everybody should own at least one item with that great pattern. Another new piece I got recently is this cardigan, which has a little bit of a striped structure in it but looks great with everything as well as any printed item. For jewelry I chose to wear this amazing bohemian layered necklace, I got from Primark and is my most worn necklace at the moment, I just love it. 

Hope you like this look. Enjoy your sunday. 

Love xx





You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Flickr Images