Rocking around the christmas tree

Blouse: H&M // Skirt: New Yorker // Cardigan: Takko Fashion // Boots: Paul Green // Tights: H&M // Jewelry: Bijou...



Blouse: H&M // Skirt: New Yorker // Cardigan: Takko Fashion // Boots: Paul Green // Tights: H&M // Jewelry: Bijou Brigitte 

Hello my lovelies, this week I'm back with a very festive look right in time for christmas. The skirt with the golden studs, which I never even wore before though it's in my wardrobe for a long time already, is perfect for the holidays and parties in general. To add a touch of boho like always, I combined the skirt with this lovely white lace-up blouse from H&M, which I bought on a day when there was just so many boho stuff around the H&M store, I could have bought every piece I saw. To make the outfit more winter and christmas appropriate I choose to wear this very beautiful and cute furry or fluffy Cardigan, because I am obsessed with faux fur clothing this season and I think it makes every outfit look glamorous. 

I wish you all a merry christmas and hope you like my look for this week. Enjoy the next few days and stay in good company with your family and friends.

Love xx






You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Flickr Images