Venezia

Took me a while to edit all these pictures.  They're from my time in Venice, where I spent a day on my vacation in Italy in July....



Took me a while to edit all these pictures. 
They're from my time in Venice, where I spent a day on my vacation in Italy in July.
 I really love how the photos turned out, Venice is definately one of the most beautiful cities I ever visited. The archidecture and colors of all the buildings are so cute and it matched the color of my beautiful dress, which I got in Italy aswell, perfectly. It's something different to the clothes I'm usually wearing but I thought it looked great for summer and immediately knew I have to wear the dress on my trip to Venice. 

Hope you like the photos as much as I do, though it's fall now and you're probably not in the mood for summer anymore.

Love xx































You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Flickr Images